Does what it says. Saves bowls, easy!
Large or small, saves bowls and money.
Coring a 12" by 4" bowl in less than 5 minutes.
Two point support for reduced vibration and ease of use.
- Makes cores from 3" to 17" diameter and up to 6" deep
- Cut size 75mm (3") to 450mm (18")
- Integrated with Tail stock for extra safety
- Three high strength, cast, zinc coated blades with Stellite cutters, designed to hold an edge 2- 3 times longer than M2 HSS.
- Can cut up to 500 bowls before needing to be re-tipped
- Cutter is sharpened with a diamond hone or bench grinder
- Includes #2 Morse Taper for the Tail Stock
- User guide booklet supplied. Online support videos available on Woodcut Tools You Tube channel.
- 11-1/2" (290mm) handle than can also be used for 1/2" or 12.7mm diameter tools
Recommended minimum lathe power of 1.5kW (1hp) and swing from 16" to 25".
Bowlsaver MAX3 User Guide and Templates
Fax: +64 6 875 1067
Woodcut Tools Limited